You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Aug 1, 2020 02:00 PM Beijing, Shanghai
Topic: ICMTM 2020 Webinar
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699009128,,82758297034#,,,,,,0#,,672445# or +12532158782,,82758297034#,,,,,,0#,,672445#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 827 5829 7034
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k5dyze8Mf
1. All the participants are strongly advised to attend 5 minutes before the Webinar is start.
2. Zoom ID and instructions will also be sent 5 days before the conference.
3. The standard time for all programs is China.
4. If you are an author, please use your Paper ID as your Login Username.
5. If you want to deliver oral presentation but your paper is not in the session list, please contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for ICMTM2020)
Instruction about Oral Presentation
Materials Provided by the Presenters: PowerPoint or PDF files
Duration of each Presentation:
Regular Oral Session: about 7-10 Minutes of Presentation and 1-2 Minutes of Q&A
The ICMTM2020 Webinar schedule is ready. More information you can click: SCHEDULE. (Keep on updating...)
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 12 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high(A1).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.